1/2 Photos of Double-The-Cheese, Ham-N-Vegie Pizza
I came across a recipe online that was for a stuffed-crust pizza, and I decided to change the recipe according the ingredients I had on hand. This is a simple way to make pizza, when you don't have a lot ot time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 2/3 cup very hot water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pieces mozzarella string cheese, cut lengthwise in half (from 4- or 8-oz package)
- 1/4 cup Italian-style tomato paste
- 1 small onion, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped deli ham
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, water and oil until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes. Let stand 8 minutes.
- 3Move oven rack to lowest position. . Grease 12-inch pizza pan with shortening or cooking spray. Press dough on bottom and 1 inch over side of pizza pan. Place string cheese along edge of dough. Fold 1 inch edge of dough over and around cheese; press to seal. Bake 7 minutes.
- 4Spread tomato paste over crust. Top with onion, green pepper, roasted red pepper, ham and olives. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-The-Cheese, Ham-N-Vegie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.8
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 1137.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 14.4 g