Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delicious pie recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Sprite
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 pints fresh strawberries, divided
- red food coloring (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- whipped cream
- Stir together sugar, Sprite and cornstarch and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until mixture is thick, about 2 minutes.
- Crush 1/2 pint of the strawberries and stir into the Sprite mixture; add food coloring if desired.
- Slice remaining strawberries and add. Spoon into pie shell.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Serve with whipped cream.