Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Need I say more? Can also be made with other fruits such as peaches, blueberries or cherries.
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- hull strawberries. Place berries in a strainer over a sink. Rince quickly under cold water; let drain. gently pat dry with paper towels and divide between 4 dessert dishes.
- In a medium bowl, beat with an electric mixer the cream and the preserves, sugar and vanilla extract and medium-high speed until the cream has thickened and becomes fluffy.
- Spoon over berries in dessert bowls and serve.