Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I got from a Weight Watchers member. It is 4 points
Make and share this Double Spinach Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces spinach fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 cups spinach, shredded
- 1 1⁄4 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted,unsalted
- 2 tablespoons grated lemons, rind of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, canned,rinsed and drained
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package; drain.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook garlic in oil, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender.
- Stir in fettuccine.