Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sinfully rich and sinfully sweet!
Make and share this Double Sin Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package swiss chocolate cake mix or 1 package German chocolate cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk, divided
- 60 vanilla caramels
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Blend cake mix, butter, and 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Press half of this mixture in the bottom of ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool.
- Melt caramels with remaining 1/3 cup of evaporated milk in the microwave at medium power, stir every 2 minutes.
- Pour caramel mixture on top of cake.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts evenly over caramel layer.
- Let cool 8-10 minutes.
- Spread remaining cake mixture as best as you can over chocolate chips and nuts (I usually add teaspoons of dough here and there and spread the best I can).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
These are great, my aunt calls them Sin City Bars, same recipe, and so easy to make.