Sinfully rich and sinfully sweet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cake mix, butter, and 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- 2Press half of this mixture in the bottom of ungreased 9x13 pan.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Melt caramels with remaining 1/3 cup of evaporated milk in the microwave at medium power, stir every 2 minutes.
- 6Pour caramel mixture on top of cake.
- 7Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts evenly over caramel layer.
- 8Let cool 8-10 minutes.
- 9Spread remaining cake mixture as best as you can over chocolate chips and nuts (I usually add teaspoons of dough here and there and spread the best I can).
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Sin Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
swiss chocolate cake mix