1/4 Photos of Double Shrimp Casserole
My favorite Aunt used to make this every summer when we would come to visit. Quick and easy but tastes oh so elegent. I've adapted the recipe over the years as products have been harder to find.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked crinkly noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Kraft mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup kraft shredded natural cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2In large bowl combine soup, milk, mayonnaise, celery, onion and salt; mix well.
- 3Stir in cheese, shrimp and drained noodles.
- 4Place in lightly greased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 5Bake uncovered 350º for 30-35 minutes.
- 6Top with chow mein noodles; bake additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Shrimp Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 1389.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: