1/1 Photo of Double Rich Chocolate Cookies
This recipe is from the Mrs. Field's Cookie Book. These cookies are very chocolaty, very tasty. They smell like brownies when they're in the oven. The only change I made was that I did not use my electric mixer to blend in the flour and chocolate chips mixture. I just used a wooden spoon,I figured the dough would be too heavy for the mixer, I was right. Some extra elbow grease needed but well worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2In a medium bowl combine flour, soda and cocoa powder.
- 3Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl blend sugars with an electric mixer at medium speed.
- 5Add butter and beat to form a grainy paste.
- 6Scrape down sides of bowl, then add eggs and vanilla.
- 7Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 8Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips and blend at low speed just until combined.
- 9Do not overmix.
- 10Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 11Bake for 21-23 minutes.
- 12Transfer cookies with a spatula to a cool surface.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Rich Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 47.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g