1/1 Photo of Double-Raspberry Malt
This is soooooo yummy! From The Flavors of Bon Appetit 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside 4 raspberries for garnish.
- 2Combine remaining raspberries, milk, malted milk powder, and sugar in blender; blend until smooth.
- 3Add ice cream; blend until smooth, stopping once or twice to scrape down sides of blender, if necessary.
- 4Pour malted shake into fluted soda-fountain-style glass.
- 5Top with sorbet.
- 6Garnish malt with reserved berries and mint sprig, if desired.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Raspberry Malt
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 153.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: