This is soooooo yummy! From The Flavors of Bon Appetit 2003.
Make and share this Double-Raspberry Malt recipe from Food.com.
- Set aside 4 raspberries for garnish.
- Combine remaining raspberries, milk, malted milk powder, and sugar in blender; blend until smooth.
- Add ice cream; blend until smooth, stopping once or twice to scrape down sides of blender, if necessary.
- Pour malted shake into fluted soda-fountain-style glass.
- Top with sorbet.
- Garnish malt with reserved berries and mint sprig, if desired.