1/3 Photos of Double-Quick Dinner Rolls
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
A no need to knead yeast dinner roll. I found this on the Bisquick site in answer to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1 1/4 cups of the flour, and the sugar, salt and yeast in large bowl.
- 2Add water, shortening and egg; beat with spoon until smooth.
- 3Stir in remaining flour until smooth.
- 4Scrape batter from side of bowl.
- 5Cover and let rise in warm place about 30 minutes or until double.
- 6Grease 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- 7Stir down batter by beating about 25 strokes.
- 8Spoon into muffin cups.
- 9Let rise 20 to 30 minutes or until batter rounds over tops of cups.
- 10Heat oven to 400ºF.
- 11Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Quick Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 201.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g