Prep1 hr 30 mins
A no need to knead yeast dinner roll. I found this on the Bisquick site in answer to a request.
Make and share this Double-Quick Dinner Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Mix 1 1/4 cups of the flour, and the sugar, salt and yeast in large bowl.
- Add water, shortening and egg; beat with spoon until smooth.
- Stir in remaining flour until smooth.
- Scrape batter from side of bowl.
- Cover and let rise in warm place about 30 minutes or until double.
- Grease 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- Stir down batter by beating about 25 strokes.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Let rise 20 to 30 minutes or until batter rounds over tops of cups.
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.