Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a delicious way to use up your cold chicken and mashed potatoes from last nights dinner. Based on a Womens Weekly recipe.
- 1 (200 g) packetlightly salted potato crisps, finely crushed
- 40 g butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 1 cup cold mashed potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 (250 g) packet cream cheese, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 8 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup drained chopped sun-dried tomato
- Grease 20cm springform tin; cover base with baking paper.
- Combine crisps, butter, parsley & cheese in bowl; mix well.
- Press mixture evenly over base of prepared tin, top with filling; smooth top.
- Bake in moderate oven 350-375°F about 1 hour or until cheesecake is browned and firm.
- Stand 10 minutes before removing from tin; serve warm or cold.
- FILLING: Beat potato, cream, cream cheese and eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.