1/1 Photo of Double Peanut Cereal Nuggets
My mom used to make this for me when I was a kid and now I make it for my son! This makes a great snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss together cereals, raisins or dates, oats and peanuts.
- 2Cook honey over medium heat until foamy.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- 4When smooth, pour over cereal mixture.
- 5Toss until evenly coated.
- 6Spread on cookie sheet to cool.
- 7Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Peanut Cereal Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.9
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 452.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: