Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found on the back of a Reese's Peanut Butter Chips package.
Make and share this Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml butter (1 stick) or 118.29 ml margarine, softened (1 stick)
- 59.14 ml reese's creamy peanut butter
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 395.10 ml reese's peanut butter chips (10 ounce package)
- 118.29 ml Hershey's syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F Greas a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread half of butter in prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully top with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan or on wire rack. Cut into squares. About 36 brownies.