Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found on the back of a Reese's Peanut Butter Chips package.
Make and share this Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick) or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened (1 stick)
- 1⁄4 cup reese's creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups reese's peanut butter chips (10 ounce package)
- 1⁄2 cup Hershey's syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F Greas a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread half of butter in prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully top with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan or on wire rack. Cut into squares. About 36 brownies.