Recipe by rivas98349
I got this recipe off a Reeses Peanut Butter Chip Package, and these Brownies are delicious!
Top Review by Ceezie
I had half a bag of Reese's Chips so I made these brownies and frosted them with "recipe#33520" It made for a great dessert. The texture of these brownies are a cross between a cake and brownie. Pretty darn good - DH loved them.
- 118.29 ml softened butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 59.14 ml reeses creamy peanut butter
- 236.59 ml granulted sugar
- 236.59 ml packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 395.10 ml reeses peanut butter chips
- 118.29 ml Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13" X 9" baking pan.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl.
- Add granulted sugar and brown sugar, beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one. Blend in vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Spread half of batter into prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully spread remaining batter; swirl with butter knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan or on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.