1/1 Photo of Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies
I got this recipe off a Reeses Peanut Butter Chip Package, and these Brownies are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup softened butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup reeses creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulted sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups reeses peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1Heat Oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13" X 9" baking pan.
- 2Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl.
- 3Add granulted sugar and brown sugar, beat well.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one. Blend in vanilla.
- 5Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well.
- 6Stir in peanut butter chips.
- 7Spread half of batter into prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully spread remaining batter; swirl with butter knife for marbled effect.
- 8Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9Cool completely in pan or on wire rack.
- 10Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 93.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g