I got this recipe off a Reeses Peanut Butter Chip Package, and these Brownies are delicious!
Make and share this Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup reeses creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulted sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups reeses peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13" X 9" baking pan.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl.
- Add granulted sugar and brown sugar, beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one. Blend in vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Spread half of batter into prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully spread remaining batter; swirl with butter knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan or on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
I had half a bag of Reese's Chips so I made these brownies and frosted them with "Peanut Butter Frosting" It made for a great dessert. The texture of these brownies are a cross between a cake and brownie. Pretty darn good - DH loved them.