Double Peanut Butter Marble Bars
- In a large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter together. Add sugar and brown sugar; beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Spread half of batter into greased 13X9 inch baking pan; spoon chocolate syrup over top.
- Carefully spread with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.