Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great recipe for peanut butter lovers from Hersheys.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) pkge. peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, beat butter and peanut butter together. Add sugar and brown sugar; beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Spread half of batter into greased 13X9 inch baking pan; spoon chocolate syrup over top.
- Carefully spread with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.