Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe came from Nestle.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagenestle tollhouse peanut butter morsels, divided
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt over hot (not boiling) water. 1 cup Nestle Peanut Butter Morsels; stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In small bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and sugar; beat until creamy.
- Add melted morsels and egg, beat until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining Nestle Peanut Butter Morsels.
- Drop by level Tbsp 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Roll into balls.
- Bake at 375° for 7-8 minutes. Allow to stand 2 minutes, before removing from cookie sheets. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.