1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
If you like peanut butter cookies you'll LOVE these. The original recipe says it'll make 1 1/2 to 2 dozen but I double it all up and still don't get that many.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixer bowl cream butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together thoroughly.
- 2Stir together the flour, baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add to creamed mixture; beat well. Beat in orange juice.
- 3Shape dough into a roll 2 inches in diameter and 7 inches long. Wrap in clear plastic wrap. Chill at least 1 hour. Reshape into a round log if necessary.
- 4Slice cookies 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick. Place half the slices 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread center of each cookie with about 1 teaspoon peanut butter. Cover with remaining slices. Seal edge with fork.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minute Cool slightly; remove form cookie sheet and cool on rack. About 1 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 158.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g