Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 30 mins
If you like peanut butter cookies you'll LOVE these. The original recipe says it'll make 1 1/2 to 2 dozen but I double it all up and still don't get that many.
- In a mixer bowl cream butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together thoroughly.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add to creamed mixture; beat well. Beat in orange juice.
- Shape dough into a roll 2 inches in diameter and 7 inches long. Wrap in clear plastic wrap. Chill at least 1 hour. Reshape into a round log if necessary.
- Slice cookies 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick. Place half the slices 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread center of each cookie with about 1 teaspoon peanut butter. Cover with remaining slices. Seal edge with fork.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 12 to 15 minute Cool slightly; remove form cookie sheet and cool on rack. About 1 dozen cookies.