Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
These peanut butter brownies with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips are rich, decadent and best enjoyed with a tall glass of ice-cold milk. They are sure to satisfy your deepest peanut butter and chocolate craving. Since these brownies are so intensely rich, I strongly suggest sharing. (The idea for this recipe originated from the back of a bag of Hershey's Reese's Peanut Butter Chips--recipe for Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies. I decreased the amount of sugar and used chocolate chips instead of chocolate syrup.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and peanut butter. Beat in sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, and then beat in vanilla. Mixture will be fluffy and light.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Add dry mixture to the large mixing bowl a little at a time until fully incorporated.
- Fold in peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until lightly browned, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for at least 1 hour before slicing. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve.