Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Super quick snack using prepared peanut butter cookie dough, mini peanut butter cups and granola cereal. From Southern Living.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1⁄4 cup granola cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Shape cookie dough into 24 balls and place in cups of lightly greased miniature muffin pans. Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, and press 1 miniature peanut butter cup into each cookie.
- Sprinkle cookies with granola, about 1/2 teaspoon on each cookie.