Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Super quick snack using prepared peanut butter cookie dough, mini peanut butter cups and granola cereal. From Southern Living.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1⁄4 cup granola cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Shape cookie dough into 24 balls and place in cups of lightly greased miniature muffin pans. Bake 15-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, and press 1 miniature peanut butter cup into each cookie.
- Sprinkle cookies with granola, about 1/2 teaspoon on each cookie.