Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kraft recipe for a creamy, cool dessert that needs no baking.
- 25 vanilla wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup planters dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- Mix wafer crumbs, peanuts, granulated sugar and margarine. Remove 2 Tbsp of the crumb mixture; set aside. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch square pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter; mix well. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Top with the reserved crumb mixture and remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.