Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so good for just a light taste of orange and chocolate. It's not too much but just enough. I put in crystal dessert glasses and serve.
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon frozen partially thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Mix yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons yogurt mixture onto each of 4 dessert plates.
- Arrange orange sections on yogurt mixture.
- Heat chocolate chips and shortening over low heat,stirring constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Carefully drizzle chocolate in thin lines over oranges.
This was so delicious. I loved it. I used a little more than two tablespoons of chocolate just because I'm a chocaholic. I'm also glad that it was so easy to put together as well. It sure helps when you've had a busy day, and you're looking for a quick and easy dessert to put together.