1/1 Photo of Double (Or Two) Crust Lemon Pie
I have been searching for a double or two-crust lemon pie for years and finally found this at BakingBits. If anyone else out there does not like meringue, this pie is for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornstarch with 1 1/4 cups sugar.
- 2Beat eggs well in electric mixer.
- 3Add sugar and cornstarch mix, melted butter, lemon juice and water.
- 4Mix until well blended.
- 5Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- 6Cover with top crust.
- 7Mix lemon peel and 1 tablespoon sugar together and sprinkle over top.
- 8Make slit in top of pie for steam to escape.
- 9Bake at 400° for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double (Or Two) Crust Lemon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.1
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 280.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g