Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in a Woman's Day magazine and thought it sounded easy and delicious. IMO it is great! My hubby, who doesn't like mustard, said the sauce made it really good.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2 in. thick wedges
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 4 carrots, cut in 1 1/2 in. pieces
- 5 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut lengthwise in quarters, then halved crosswise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 turkey kielbasa (14oz) or 1 beef kielbasa, cut in 2 in. pieces, then halved lengthwise (14oz)
- Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat oven to 500°F.
- Mustard Sauce: Combine sour cream, mustard and water. Chill.
- Toss leeks and onion with 2 tsp oil on one baking pan.
- Toss carrots and potatoes on another pan with remaining 2 tsp oil.
- Season both pans with salt and pepper.
- Place onions on top rack, carrots and potatoes on bottom. Roast 15 minutes.
- Remove both pans from oven.
- Add kielbasa to carrots and potatoes and return that pan to oven. Roast for 15 minutes more until vegetables are tender.
- Toss kielbasa with vegetables.
- Pass with the sauce and enjoy!