LisaS in Central Ohio's Note:
I found this recipe in a Woman's Day magazine and thought it sounded easy and delicious. IMO it is great! My hubby, who doesn't like mustard, said the sauce made it really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2 in. thick wedges
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 4 carrots, cut in 1 1/2 in. pieces
- 5 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut lengthwise in quarters, then halved crosswise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 turkey kielbasa (14oz) or 1 beef kielbasa, cut in 2 in. pieces, then halved lengthwise (14oz)
- 1Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat oven to 500°F.
- 2Mustard Sauce: Combine sour cream, mustard and water. Chill.
- 3Toss leeks and onion with 2 tsp oil on one baking pan.
- 4Toss carrots and potatoes on another pan with remaining 2 tsp oil.
- 5Season both pans with salt and pepper.
- 6Place onions on top rack, carrots and potatoes on bottom. Roast 15 minutes.
- 7Remove both pans from oven.
- 8Add kielbasa to carrots and potatoes and return that pan to oven. Roast for 15 minutes more until vegetables are tender.
- 9Toss kielbasa with vegetables.
- 10Pass with the sauce and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Onion, Kielbasa & Potato Roast With Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (725 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 300.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: