- 2 tablespoons kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 2 cups yellow onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- wheat thins crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Italian dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add yellow onions; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until browned and caramelized, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pepper.
- Mix miracle whip dressing and cream cheese in medium bowl until well blended.
- Add caramelized onions and green onions; mix well.
- Serve at room temperature with the crackers.