These sandwiches make a nice lunch or dinner when you're in a hurry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line jellyroll pan with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- 3Place 4 fully cooked breaded chicken breast cutlets on pan.
- 4Top each with 3 slices deli ham, then 2 slices Swiss cheese.
- 5Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, 15 minutes.
- 6Take the partially cut open onion rolls; place cut side down on oven rack 5 minutes before chicken is done.
- 7Meanwhile, combine 2 T honey Dijon mustard and 2 T mayonnaise; spread over cut sides of rolls.
- 8Fill each roll with 1 cutlet, 2 thin slices red onion and 1/4 cup baby arugula leaves, if using.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Onion Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.2
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 470.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken breasts
honey dijon mustard