Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These sandwiches make a nice lunch or dinner when you're in a hurry.
- 4 breaded chicken breasts, cutlets fully cooked
- 12 slice deli honey-baked ham, sliced
- 8 slice deli swiss cheese
- 4 onion rolls, partially cut open
- 29.58 ml honey dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 8 slice red onions
- arugula, leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line jellyroll pan with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- Place 4 fully cooked breaded chicken breast cutlets on pan.
- Top each with 3 slices deli ham, then 2 slices Swiss cheese.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, 15 minutes.
- Take the partially cut open onion rolls; place cut side down on oven rack 5 minutes before chicken is done.
- Meanwhile, combine 2 T honey Dijon mustard and 2 T mayonnaise; spread over cut sides of rolls.
- Fill each roll with 1 cutlet, 2 thin slices red onion and 1/4 cup baby arugula leaves, if using.