Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Orangey and delicious!
- 3 ounces Bacardi light rum
- 3 ounces orange juice (NOTbottled kind, PLEASE grease the elbow and squeeze and strain them yourself!!)
- Ice to fill your glass.
- garnish with orange peel (there's a reason to squeeze them yourself).
- Fill your glass with ice.
- add bacardi O.
- add strained, hand-squeezed orange juice.
It's a lot of rum for one drink, but it was still a refreshing drink. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Vallie. Made for Spring 2010 Pick-A-Chef.