Recipe by #1 Baker
Top Review by jellyko
Very good soup....directions a bit vague. 1.)I covered chicken (I used a blend of breasts and thighs) with water 2.)I then added the carrots,onion,celery, 32 oz. chicken broth, season salt and did add a bay leaf and garlic. 3.) cooked till chicken was done and pulled out to cool added the shredded meat back in, removed bay leaf. 4.)added the noodles and boiled about 10 minutes till noodles done
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 4 ounces wide egg noodles
- 8 ounces tortellini
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large stock pot,cover four chicken breasts with water.
- Cook over medium heat until tender.
- Remove chicken from broth; add carrots, onion and celery. Dice chicken into bite-size pieces and return to broth.
- Cook over medium heat for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender; add the noodles.