Recipe by Stephanie Rex's Wife
The perfect treat to cool off with on a hot summer's day. Found in Kraft Food and Family Magazine.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups honeydew balls
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 6 small mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl till completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 1/2 cups. Add ice water to gelatin and stir.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or till slightly thickened(consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Stir in melon balls and mint leaves. Spoon into 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or till firm. Unmold. Store leftover gelatin in fridge.