Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
Two Types of meat. You can't go wrong. Go meat!
- 4 lbs breasts of veal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal, uncooked plain
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice a pocket in the veal breast. Rub the salt inside the pocket.
- Mix the hamburger, oatmeal, and onions together and stuff inside the pocket. Close the pockets with toothpicks.
- Sprinkle paprika on the outside of the veal breast.
- Cover with foil and place in a roasting pan for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another hour until veal is rich and brown.