Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Wow! I saw this in one of my church cookbooks and had to post it. I've never seen a lemon bundt cake before that calls for two lemon pudding mixes plus a can of lemon-lime soda.
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon cake mix (yellow cake mix may also be used)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) can Sprite or 1 (10 ounce) canother carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes
- Serve plain with whipped cream or ice cream.
So easy and yummy...I used 2 of the sugar free pudding packs (1 oz. each), egg whites, and sprite zero...came out amazing. I'll definitely be making this again...thanks for posting
really good and easy to make, was lighter because of the sprite
This is a good lemon bundt cake. I forgot to get the Spite when I was at the store so I subbed lemonade. Came out just fine.