1/10 Photos of Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
This recipe comes from the Kraft people. It sounded so good I just had to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk or 1 tablespoon half-and-half or 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup cold milk or 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vegetarian instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- 2Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 3Spread on bottom of crust.
- 4Pour 1 cup cold milk into large bowl.
- 5Add pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices.
- 6Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- 7The mixture will be thick.
- 8Spread over cream cheese layer.
- 9Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- 10Garnish with additional whipped topping and chocolate-dipped pecan halves.
- 11Store in the refrigerator until just before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 607.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g