Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
a family favorite
Make and share this Double Layer Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- food process the graham crackers and combine with butter and water (this makes a thin crust, add more for thicker crust).
- bake in 350 oven until golden (approx 10 min) lat cool.
- mix cream cheese 1 T milk and sugar until smooth then fold in cool whip.
- spread on crust.
- mix pudding mixes milk and beat for 1-2 minutes.
- let stand 3 minutes.
- stir in pumpkin and spices and spread over cream cheese layer.
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours.