Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Kraft website. Posting for safe-keeping! 150 calories per serving.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup thawed cool whip sugar-free whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Remove 1 cup of the batter and place in medium bowl.
- Stir in the pumpkin and spices.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray ad sprinkle the bottom with crumbs.
- Pour the remaining plain batter into crust and then top with pumpkin batter.
- Bake for 40 minute or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Top each serving with 1 tablespoons of the whipped topping. Store leftovers in refrigerator.