From the Kraft website. Posting for safe-keeping! 150 calories per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 4Remove 1 cup of the batter and place in medium bowl.
- 5Stir in the pumpkin and spices.
- 6Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray ad sprinkle the bottom with crumbs.
- 7Pour the remaining plain batter into crust and then top with pumpkin batter.
- 8Bake for 40 minute or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Top each serving with 1 tablespoons of the whipped topping. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 384.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free whipped topping