Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Can't wait to try this around the holiday season. ***COOK time doesn't include refrigeration time.
Make and share this Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended.
- Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cover with whipped topping before serving.
This was awesome. Easy to make and a big hit with everyone who tried it. Will make again and again!!!!!!!!