1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
From a Pillsbury Holidays magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamy ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white vanilla baking chips (2 cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamy ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1/2 cup finely crushed peppermint candy
- 2 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil so foil extends over sides of pan; lightly butter foil. In 3-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in Chocolate frosting. Spread in pan. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile in 3-quart saucepan, melt vanilla baking chips over low heat' stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla frosting and food coloring until well blended. Fold in crushed peppermint candy.
- 3Spread carefully over chilled chocolate layer. Sprinkle chopped candy bars over top; press in lightly. Refrigerate just until set, about 1 hour.
- 4As soon as fudge is set, use foil to lift fudge from pan; remove foil. Cut into 13 rows by 9 rows. Store at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Layer Mint Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: