Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A blast from the past! Fun to choose flavor/color for holidays or themes! Each one is worth 2 points plus.
- 3 (255.14 g) package gelatin, any flavor
- 4 (28 g) envelope plain gelatin, like knox (one 1 oz box = four envelopes)
- 709.77 ml boiling water
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- Mix unflavored and flavored gelatin in a heat proof bowl. Add boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Stir in whipping cream.
- Pour into 13x9 pan and chill until firm. About 4 hours. (The cream will rise during chilling, forming two layers, a creamy layer and a clear layer.).
- To serve: cut into any desired shape and eat as a finger food.