Recipe by singmeasleep
I havn't tried this recipe yet, but it sounds delicious! A friend of mine shared it with me. Tell me how it turns out! (Cooking time is the freezing time.)
Top Review by SashasMommy
I made this with low fat cream cheese, lite cool whip, reduced fat peanut butter, and skim milk. Though I was scolded at work for using so many "healthy" ingredients, they all said it was my best pie yet. -- Update: given that the filling is too much for the pie crust, and given that the peanut butter layer is so very rich, I think next time I might cut the ingredients for the peanut butter layer in half so that there is more chocolate than peanut butter in the pie.
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml white sugar
- 14.79 ml cold milk
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 226.79 g container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 2 (226.79 g) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 473.18 ml cold milk
- 4 peanut butter cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spread mixture on bottom of pie crust.
- In a second bowl, stir pudding mix with 2 cups milk until thick.
- Immediately stir in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread mixture over peanut butter layer.
- Scatter peanut butter cups over top of pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.