1/1 Photo of Double Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
4 hrs 10 mins
I havn't tried this recipe yet, but it sounds delicious! A friend of mine shared it with me. Tell me how it turns out! (Cooking time is the freezing time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- 2Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- 3Spread mixture on bottom of pie crust.
- 4In a second bowl, stir pudding mix with 2 cups milk until thick.
- 5Immediately stir in remaining whipped topping.
- 6Spread mixture over peanut butter layer.
- 7Scatter peanut butter cups over top of pie.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.9
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 887.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 52.8 g
- Protein 15.5 g