I havn't tried this recipe yet, but it sounds delicious! A friend of mine shared it with me. Tell me how it turns out! (Cooking time is the freezing time.)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spread mixture on bottom of pie crust.
- In a second bowl, stir pudding mix with 2 cups milk until thick.
- Immediately stir in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread mixture over peanut butter layer.
- Scatter peanut butter cups over top of pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.