- 60 Hershey chocolate kisses, brand milk chocolates
- 177.44 ml butter or 177.44 ml margarine, softened
- 395.10 ml sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 158.51 ml hershey's cocoa
- 6.16 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 314.66 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl. Beat on high speed of mixer 3 minutes.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add alternately with water to butter mixture, beating just until blended.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about 1/2 full with batter.
- Place chocolate piece in center of each.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Remove from cups to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Frost as desired.
- Place another chocolate piece on top of each cupcake.