Yet another carrot muffin/cake recipe but quite a healthy one and really easy to do and very yummy.- this is a Julie le Clerc recipe from a NZ magazine.
- Heat oven 160°C.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Combine sugar, oil, ginger and vanilla.
- Whisk then add eggs, beat till creamy.
- Stir in pineapple and carrot.
- Add sifted flour,salt, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon.
- Add coconut - mix all together.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake 30 - 40 minutes.
- When cool they can be frosted with cream chees frosting if desired.