Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect use for leftover mashed potatoes! You can also use this to make killer stuffed potato skins. You can also use half and half potatoes and white kidney beans.
- 1 cup cold mashed potatoes
- 3 tablespoons roasted garlic (such as Roasted Garlic Paste)
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch mustard powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Store in a tightly covered container up to 1 week in the fridge.