Yummy, gooey treats!
Make and share this Double Fudge Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Mix well; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, egg, and egg white. Mix well. Whisk in th corn syrup and vanilla until well combined.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into the sugar mixture until smooth. Fold in chocolate morsels and walnuts. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake until mixture starts to pull away from sides of pan, about 25 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack and cool for 10 minutes. Turn out onto rack and cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.