Recipe by MackinacBride
Everything a sweet-tooth could ever dream of!! My Mom gave me this recipe when I got married.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softend
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, pecans, baking powder, and salt to the mixture.
- Spread into a greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle the marshmallows evenly over the baked cake.
- Bake 3 minutes more.
- In saucepan, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Add Rice Krispies.
- Spread on top of cooled bars.
- Chill before cutting into bars.
- Keep refrigerated.