Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Everything a sweet-tooth could ever dream of!! My Mom gave me this recipe when I got married.
Make and share this Double Fudge Crispy Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, pecans, baking powder, and salt to the mixture.
- Spread into a greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle the marshmallows evenly over the baked cake.
- Bake 3 minutes more.
- In saucepan, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Add Rice Krispies.
- Spread on top of cooled bars.
- Chill before cutting into bars.
- Keep refrigerated.