Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from the November 1983 issue of Mademoiselle. It's very chocolaty and has always been one of my favorites.
- 226.79 g semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 226.79 g butter (2 blocks)
- 4 large eggs
- 591.47 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9"x13" pan (or use cocoa to flour the pan).
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with sugar. Add melted chocolate mixture and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add flour and stir until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
OH WOW! These are so rich and chocolate. I dusted them lightly with powdered sugar for effect and not because they needed it.