Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of the best "gift in the jar" recipe I have had.
Make and share this Double-Fudge Brownies in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container (jar).
- Attach this to the Jar,.
- Double-Fudge Brownies.
- Makes 24.
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened.
- 4 eggs.
- 1 jar Double-Fudge Brownie Mix.1/2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 12 by 9 inch pan.
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter.
- Add water and then eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the Double-Fudge Brownie Mix& continue to beat the mixture until it is smooth.
- Spread the mixture into the greased pan,& bake for 40 to 50 minutes.